#008 Terry Lillian Newton: Integrating Horses with Permaculture, Mindfulness, and Passion (Kindred Spirits)
Watch the Interview...
...or Use the audio player below...
*** I made a Recap Series of our Season 1 episodes! ***
You get access the downloadable audio version of them at the bottom of this post.
In today’s episode with Terry Lillian Newton of Kindred Spirits, we explore horse care, equine therapy, using connection with horses to enhance yoga and meditation practices.
Permaculture, & natural medicine. It’s a conversation filled with intriguing stories, practical advice, and inspiration to follow one’s dreams.
Terry shares her top tips for horse care in the tropics, as well as things that aspiring owners would do well to consider before solidifying their commitment.
We’ve created a PDF with some of Terry’s top recommended plants for horse health. If you’d like to check it out, you can download it directly right here.
This episode is brought to you by, well, YOU!
I haven’t built up my audience enough to have attracted sponsors and all that, so even though it’s the holiday season, you get to support the show without my selling you stuff. Isn’t that great!
So, instead of buying an organic cotton shirt or an online course, maybe you can just buy me a coffee!
Go to https://ko-fi.com/sharinginsights to drop a few dollars in the bucket and let me know you care.
You can now also visit our website’s Resources page to find lots of great information and products that many have found to make their lives better.
To follow more of Kindred Spirit’s adventures in homesteading, check out her:
- Website – https://horses.yoga
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/horses.yoga/
- Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/kindredspiritscr
- YouTube & Podcast – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7XygsfDy-LVFWq48HR6XTw
- Patreon – https://www.patreon.com/yogihorsewomen
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Other recommendations from Terry:
Paddock Paradise: https://paddockparadise.net/
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider leaving a short review on Apple podcasts or wherever you listen.
It takes less than a minute, and it really makes a difference in helping to spread the word about our mission to others looking to improve their own projects.
- Special thanks to Peter Mukuru for editing this episode!
- Music: Rite of Passage by Kevin MacLeod
- Link: https://incompetech.filmmusic.io/song/4291-rite-of-passage
- License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/